|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
Here are the most common reasons for start-problems:
- You should be logged in as administrator on your computer.
- Try to run the START-program as administrator (right click on the START-program)
- At first start of the software you must allow all services to connect. There are only local connections. If you denied some permissions the easiest way to fix that will be to STOP the software, delete the directory and install it in another directory.
- Note that you have to run STOP each time before running START (if servers are running or not stable or unknown).
- Bntree was startet from within the zip-file. Pleas uncompress all files first and start from the right uncompressed directory.
- It shoud be Win-XP(R), or Vista(R), or Windows7(R) (not 98, 2000, ...)
- You may already have other servers running on your computer (BitTorrent, IIS, ...) that can block the Apache-Port(80,tcp) or the MySQL-Port(3306,tcp). Stop all those servers and try again.
- The firewall/antivirus may be blocking this software. Close your firewall/antivirus and try again. You should disconnect from internet before to avoid catching some virus.
- Open a browser and enter (WINDOWS-Version): http://localhost:4242/. If something like "Page not found" occures: The apache-webserver is not running. Either the firewall or other server is blocking this port.
Last modified: 2012/04/24